Simple Gestures

Today I am very grateful for simple gestures.
#1 Last night my aunt Diane called and offered to watch Ethan so Bob and I could go to the Temple and grab a bite to eat together. Bob and I haven't had a "date night" for a while, and I'm looking foward to it before our little one comes and rocks our world.

#2 Last night Bob got his work clothes all ready so that this morning he wouldn't disturb my sleep (every moment counts when I get up 5-10 times a night to pee):). The past few days he's also been great about not leaving anything on the floor so I don't have to bend over to pick them up. A simple thing, but it makes my day!!

#3 Today I was getting ready to fill the car with gas at Costco and an employee saw me (and probably had a great deal of pity watching me in the 99 degree heat with a full belly) and told me to get back in the car and he would pump my gas for me. It was such a simple gesture, but I was so appreciative.

#4 This morning my sister in law called and left a message telling me that the shoes I'd been wanting to get Ethan (but haven't gotten around to it) were on sale at the Nordstroms 1/2 yearly sale. Thank you Tanya!! Ethan little toes have been bleeding all summer and these should help! He's wearing his new green shoes as we speak and says he "loves them."

Little gestures. I hope that I can think of others like these people thought to help me. Thank-you!!

3 comments:

M Smith said...

I'm so glad people are looking out for you, and I am so excited for that new little guy of yours to get here! Greyson's ready to be a big cousin now. :o)

Jessica said...

What a great husband! Thanks for sharing. When are you due?

Jessica said...

And what a great Aunt, Sister in Law and worker. People are so helpful.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html