I saw this article on Yahoo and thought this was pretty funny. If you're on facebook it will make more sense...
10 warning signs that you may be addicted to Facebook
by Tara Stiles
1. Facebook is your home page.
2. You update your status more than twice a day.
3. You have over 500 "friends" half of whom you've never actually met.
4. As soon as you step away from your computer you're on FB on your phone.
5. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you
a) click on someone's profile more than once a day even if they haven't messaged or tagged you in a photo.
b) have dragged and dropped more than 3 FB photos (not from your own profile)
c) actually go to a place mentioned on someone's page in hopes of seeing them in real life...creepy!
6. You change your profile picture more than a 12-year=old girl.
7. You have checked your FB page while reading this article.
8. You clean up your "wall" so it looks like you spend less time on FB.
9. You are a member of more than 10 groups and respond to every event invitation "attending" even if you have no intention of going.
10. You change your relationship status just to mess with people.
I'd like to add...
-If you can't stop playing Word Challenge.
-You lay in bed at night thinking of which pictures you can post the next day.
-You're blog is starting to suffer because you spend your free time on facebook.