Let's keep those ears warm! Here's the simple tutorial!
1) Measure the head that will be wearing the ear warmer & cut your fleece to the same length. (An average women's head is 22 inches). Then cut the fleece 6 inches wide.
2) Fold the right sides of the fleece together and sew a 5/8 inch seam line.
3) Cut off the excess material as close to the seam as you can (approx 1/8 inch).
4) Turn the material inside out and stitch straight down about 5/8 inch on both sides of the headband. (This is more for decoration so you can pick a zigzag or wavy stitch if you want. I used a close wavy stitch on this one.)
5) Stitch the ends together. I put the edges together and used a zigzag stitch.
6) Pick your design. You can use whatever shape or material you'd like, but I chose a flower on fleece.
7) Stitch the material together with a basic zigzag stitch.
8) Cut the excess material off.
9) Stitch the design to the headband. I did this using the center of the flower.
10) Yahoo! Your ears will never be cold again!!
Feel free to email me with any questions you have!! firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a peek at a few more fun ideas...