Water and Headbands

For those of you that know our little family, you know we LOVE the water. Ethan loved the water even as a baby and Aidan is doing the same. Although Aidan may want to swim away from Ethan when go to the pool. Here's why...



Better not turn your back Ethan. Sooner than you think our little guy is going to want some revenge...

For those of you who have little ones that you'll be swimming with this summer, Target is your place. I love Target, and I was so excited for these...


I can't wait to see his chubby little body sporting these!

HEADBAND DRAWING UPDATE:

For those of you who are ready to win that super cute headband only 2 more days! I'm going to have the drawing on THURSDAY, because I have a little something I'm working on to make the winner even more happy. So, check back Thursday to find out who the lucky blogger will be!

Its not too late to enter...just click here. Just let me know you want a shot in the the comments.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

oh my gosh i love those little colors. make sure he brings those with him to oregon this summer! i can't wait to see his chubby little body in them either! what a sweet little guy.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html