Ms. Long Legs Pattern & Tutorial

{Introducing...Ms. Long-Legs!}
Yes, its true.  Trey's owl will now have an "easy to make" friend...Long-legged Lucy! 
{And yes, they are named after my niece and nephew!} 

As you know, Pottery Barn was the inspiration for these two & they are quite the pair don't you think?!


Here is the link to download for the Ms. Long-Legged PATTERN pieces that you'll need to for the tutorial below.  Just don't forget to download all 3 pages.

Please enjoy this fun, easy pattern!  If you'd like to make and sell from this or any other of my patterns, please purchase my Commericial Use License for $12.  And be sure to email me with any other questions!  toadstreasures@gmail.com

{To download each of the pages below, you can click here. Just be warned...I made the tutorial in high res so it can take 5-10 minutes for the entire tutorial to download page by page. I'll try and get the husband to help me condense it soon, but figured you'd rather have something!}

Now, let me introduce you to...





Horray! Look out cute! If you make one, I'd love to see how it turns out!  Just add it to the Mr. Linky below, or leave a comment with your blog address!
+Emily Ashby

8 comments:

Daisha said...

It's adorable! I tried making a panda bear in my 8th grade sewing class and it left me in tears. My skills have improved so I think I might just give this beauty a try!

It looks like your Oregon trip was amazing!!

cArLa said...

wow, she is adorable! great job!

AmandaRose said...

how cute is this, i'm starting to really get into owls so this well be to cute for my girls. i have a tons of tutorials on my site as well if you would like to stop by :)

Amanda
http://patriciaraedesigns.blogspot.com/

Alissabeth said...

Oh so cute!

Following you from Tuesday Tag-A-Long.

Mrs. No-No said...

Hey Emily! I found you through TAT. What a great website - - you have such clear directions and photographs. I can't wait to see what new things you have to post.
Mrs. No-No

Mrs. No-No said...

oops! Sorry - forgot to leave my link :) (can you tell it's the first week I have done this? - - lol)
http://mrsnonoknows.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. My little guy (5-year old) and I are going to make 2-dimensional owls to frame. We were looking for an easy pattern to reproduce and adjust the size to fill the frames. He's helping mommy make the baby some art. :)

bensmommy said...

I made this today, and I think it is one of the cutest darn things I have ever made!! Can't figure out how to share my pic since I don't have a blog, but all my friends on Facebook love it!!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html