Wasatch Front Farmer's Market with Camera Coats and more!

{4-H Days}
I guess it was only a matter of time.  Maybe its those crazy memories of those hot summer days showing pigs and sheep at the County Fair, wandering around the booths with handmade goods from hard working locals, or maybe even dating a farmer or two back in the day. :) {Who doesn't love a good, hard working farm boy!} 

Well...whatever the reason...I couldn't resist joining the amazing Wasatch Front Farmer's Market this summer! 


My cute friend MaryAnn started the market a few years back and it has just grown and grown! You might remember my little post about our visit to the market last summer. I loved it. From the apple farmer's breaking apples in half with their bare hands to making butter out of cream...I couldn't get enough.  I guess it isn't much a surprise that I wanted to join in on all of the fun. :)

Camera Coats and our newly formed sister company "Saltwater Bags" will at the Gardner Village location starting tomorrow! You locals will know who where it is. Come see us and bring your camera...we'll give you a great deal if you mention this post!

And don't worry...if you don't have any cowboy boots its okay. Really. The city folk are totally welcome. See you soon!

Your Urban Farm Girl...
Emily

+Emily Ashby


No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html